Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Talk About It Tuesday - Menu Plan Monday (late)

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. I love long weekends, but they mess with my personal clock the balance of the week. It wasn’t until I went to bed last night and looked at my nightstand that I realized today was Tuesday, not Monday, and that’s when we discuss “Practicing Hospitality.” Needless to say, I didn’t stay up reading the chapter, so we will continue with Chapter 3, “Hospitality & Family,” next Tuesday.

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday)

Here is my menu plan for this week. We had some alterations to last week’s plan. Thursday night we grabbed a quick Taco Bell meal on the way to the Challenger baseball game. We ate Thursday’s meal Friday night. Saturday night, we celebrated the long weekend by eating out again. So Sunday we ate Saturday’s planned meal, and yesterday we had Sunday’s. That will explain the repetition in meals for this week.

Monday - Steak, salad, baked potato, bread

Tuesday - Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu, steamed broccoli, pasta side, bread

Wednesday - Pork chops, steamed corn, sautéed spinach

Thursday - Roast beef with carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, green beans, bread

Friday - Out (celebration of last day of school)

Saturday - Grilled chicken, baked beans, pasta salad

Sunday - Grilled burgers, slaw, oven fries

Daily Bible Reading Plan

I will be doubling up today through Wednesday, because I fell behind this weekend.

II Samuel 11-13; Psalm 111-112; Mark 14:43-65; Galatians 2-3:1-14

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting His Daily Mercies. I appreciate your comments.